Certified Aircraft Mechanic
Location: Bay City, WI – Red Wing Airport (KRGK)
Red Wing Aeroplane Company is a leader in on-demand private jet charter service, aircraft maintenance and management. We have over 60 years combined experience in Citation Jet and General Aviation maintenance service and service the United States, Carribbean, Mexico, and Canada.
Red Wing Aeroplane is seeking a Certified Aircraft Mechanic position. The certified aircraft mechanic will assist in maintaining Red Wing Aeroplane’s fleet of 11 Cessna Citation Jets.
- Phase maintenance checks
- Service checks
- Troubleshooting and repairing the aircraft and its sub-systems
- Must have your own basic hand tools in accordance with company requirements
- Certificate or diploma beyond high school desired
- A&P License required
- Clean driving record
- Pre-employment FBI criminal records check (C.H.R.C.) includes finger printing
- Pre-employment DOT/FAA drug screening is required
- Driver’s License class D (auto, light truck) required
Health and Dental insurance, personal Leave (PTO), paid holidays, uniform allowance, 401k, benefit’s offered after company determined probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, click the “Apply Now” link below to fill out the application and submit your resume. If you prefer email, please submit your resume to email@example.com and indicate the position that you are applying for.